Friday, February 29, 2008

The off-season...

This off-season has been hectic. I was given the opportunity to buy a business at the end of last year and it was too good of a match to pass it up. The unfortunate timing of things was that this opportunity came right before Nationals and Worlds. It's been busy, but even with the stresses and pressures of running a business, I've managed to get a good amount of training in during the off-season (Thanks to a great staff of employees and an extremely understanding wife).

On a promising note, I've been given the opportunity to represent the Phoenix Triathlon Club as a supported team member. They're a great group of people with a mission statement that I feel I can stand behind. There aren't many fat-tires in the group, but I'll convert a couple before the year is done! I've also been selected to Team Aquaphor and will do my best to represent them well.

I'm looking forward to another good year for me and all of my fellow competitors (I just hope mine's a little better).

No comments: